Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just a Few...

The other day, while I was making dinner, James found the camera sitting on the counter.
He (hesitantly) asked if he could take some pictures.
He and this camera have a rough history and he knows it.

I (hesitantly) told him that, yes, he could take exactly FOUR pictures. Since he is four.
He (excitedly) agreed.

Since his work has been popular in the past, I thought I should share.


One

Two

Three

Four

Then, upon noticing her privileged brother, Bethany expressed interest in (aka demanded) a turn as well.
I (defeatedly) told her that, yes, she could take exactly FIVE pictures. Since she is five.
She (excitedly) agreed.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

The End.
(Ben is still easy going enough...some of the time...that he did not demand a turn. No worries though, I am sure his time shall come.)

No comments: