Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bonnie Jean Photography

Greetings one and all.
I am about to change your life with adorable pictures of my children.

My newest sister, of the in-law fashion, Bonnie Jean Hawkes is a fantastic photographer and recently got her website up and running. I want to point you over her way, but FIRST I must show you her very best work.
And I say very best because it is my children.
Because all her stuff is actually beautiful.
But I am especially partial to pictures of my kids.
As I am sure you have noted if you have been reading my blog for any amount of time.

Now, for once, you will see some professional work here instead of my simple camera with the black dot on nearly every picture.

Recently, Bonnie came over and did some pictures of the kids in different costumes, in the spirit of Halloween. Besides being cursed at by my neighbor, it was a wonderful experience...

A super cute...I mean...super scary witch!
(Bonnie made that fancy little tutu skirt! How crafty and adorable!)

Fireman James showing us his strong arms!


Beautifully festive Bethany, displaying a sweet smile and another product of Bonnie's craftiness!

Lovely island girl.

Ben was a doctor. A serious one.

...Seriously handsome.
(Does anyone else feel like he could grow up to be Dr. Jack Shepherd?)

And, our resident cowboy...
(Isn't that just a gorgeous picture? I mean, they all are, but this one had some magic happening!)


At some point Bonnie also took the opportunity to shoot some pics of the kids in my parents' backyard at a family dinner...here are some of them...

Sweet boy.

Happy boy.
Bonnie can make my kids laugh like only a fun aunt can!

This one melts my heart.

Fun.

Pretty.

So, that's a little sampling and some fun stuff that Bonnie has done for us! She is so fun to be around, it makes getting pictures taken such a great experience!
Take a trip on over to her photography blog...
http://bonniejeanphotos.blogspot.com/

Her link is also in my list at the side. :)
Scroll down on her blog and see all the awesome stuff she's done!

P.S. When she did our pictures for us, she even made that adorable blog header that I have on right now! Cute! What a thoughtful girl. :)

1 comment:

Jamie Taylor said...

LOVE these pictures, Mandy! Your kids are so fun! (And yes, the cowboy picture is magical. I REALLY love that one.)