Saturday, December 19, 2009

Something I Have Learned...


Never ever wait until the last Sunday before Christmas to dress everyone up in their festive dress clothes and take pictures. (This also applies to Easter)
Since the week before Christmas was the weekend we, or most of us, spent wheezing, coughing, and struggling for breath in general...a pretty far cry away from getting dressed up for church, I was glad we had done this the week before:






(Good shot, Bethany!)


and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Thank heavens for a timer on the camera! :)
And since I am still baby stepping my way into the norms of society, next year, my goal is to do this even earlier so we can perhaps join the rest of the world in sending out Christmas cards! Hey, it could happen!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

oh my gosh, that is the PERFECT christmas card picture, too! i have sent christmas cards...once. to dave's dismay. his family is big on it, mine never ever sent them. ever. we're compromising. :) good luck with that next year.