Sunday, December 13, 2009

Short and so so sweet...

Tonight, I got wrapped up in a Christmas project instead of blogging.
But we are having oh so much fun at this wonderful time of the year. Some days we spend minutes upon minutes talking about Christmas...it's all so new to the kids. I am witnessing the awe and anticipation that comes with expecting Santa Claus, the thrill of waiting for the lights to come on in our cul-de-sac at night, the innocence and curiosity concerning why and how we celebrate, the sweet sweet understanding children have of our Savior's love.
It is the greatest Christmas Season I can remember.
I am so blessed.
This week we will spend more time getting ready for this beautiful holiday, JC and I will celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary, and hopefully I will spend some time blogging about the little things we've been up to.
I promised my sister I would do a real blog this week...I was complaining a little about how I never really write anymore, all that seems to come pouring out of me is pictures of my kids and descriptions of our day-to-day life. She told me to grown-up blog this Sunday then. I guess it wasn't bothering me enough to get it done. :)
Or get anything done on here for that matter. But, anyway, I will be back soon with more mommy-blogging, probably some wife-type-blogging and maybe some plain ol' grown-up blogging?
I just had to stop in and write a little something though about how beautifully our winter is going. Oh, it's chaos and clutter and squabbles and headaches and too-early mornings and "Are you guys ever going to be satisfied with ANYTHING I do for you?" afternoons. :) But it is wonderful and purposeful and boy oh boy is it humbling.
I love...LOVE...knowing that we are watched over every second of every day by a loving Heavenly Father. I have felt that so strongly lately and stand in awe of our blessings. I really do rejoice in His love.
I love my family. And I love this time of year.
This post is full of rough transitions and random ramblings. But, I guess, so is life! Haha...
back soon for more.

No comments: