Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tent Time

This is what happens at our house in the case of one of the following scenarios:

a) JC works late and I just cannot figure out how to fill one more minute of our day
b) I finally get the playroom/family room clean and the kids start asking to get toys out
c) Every little thing sets every little person off into hysterics and we need a cure-all
d) I decide to vacuum under the furniture (don't give me too much credit, this one only happened once)

I grab the king-size sheet we keep in a cabinet up here, move some furniture around and make a tent like unto the ones my parents helped us make when we were little. 
The sheet-tent lives on . . .










No commentary needed. Those smiles say it all.

1 comment:

Alice said...

We love to make the furniture tents in our home also! It was always a big in hit when I was little and I love to see my kids play in the tent. Good, clean fun! :)