Thursday, June 12, 2008

I scream, you scream...

We all scream for ice cream!!!
Well, actually, it's just one of us and actually...he didn't scream, he smiled...but it's all the same, right?
So, the other day, we were finishing up lunch and I decided to give Ben a little bite of ice cream to see what he thought. We were NOT prepared for his reaction! I gave him the first bite and he thought about it...looked at me...then broke into the HUGEST smile I have seen! You would think he would get over it, but I gave him a few more bites and every single time, the same reaction! So, naturally, we got out the camera and here is what we captured...
Baby before ice cream... (but after sweet potatoes...)
Baby AFTER ice cream!
2nd bite
3rd bite
4th bite
5th bite
6th bite


I figured if we kept going too much longer, we would have a sad-faced baby on our hands with a tummy ache!

4 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

Yeah I pretty much make that face everytime I eat ice cream too!

Lindsey and Brett said...

funny where blog surfing can take a person. this is brett walker. looks like things are great at the ballard homestead! just stopping in to say hello. i recently tried my own hand at blogging on a blog my wife set up. feel free to cruise over and poke fun at everything!

good to have found you guys,

Brett

Somer said...

OH, SO CUTE! FUN YOU WERE ABLE TO GET SOME PICTURES OF HIM!

Hawkes said...

My sister shows these pics to everyone. ha ha ha