Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!

On any given day, about seven thirty . . .

bathed (well, most of the time...)

pajama'd

eager

little ones

wait to hear the chime that means the door between the garage and the entry way has opened, bringing with it a daddy home from work.

And all are ready for a rambunctious swim in a sea of plastic spheres.




















It seriously may be the best part of my day.
(and not only because it's probably the first time I get to sit back and simply observe)

3 comments:

Hawkes said...

I want a ball pit! That is awesome!!

WHITE said...

I love love love when daddy comes home...I don't know who likes it more Rowdy or myself! When Jimmy's truck pulls up I am the first to start to cheer! :)

Carrie said...

that ball pit will probably never be as fun again without daddy! so cute. i agree with heidi. as soon as the door opens i'm the first to say "YAY! daddy's home!!" for many reasons. one of them being the love the kids have for him. (look...i'm trying to catch up again!) you still need to give me your granola bar recipe... or post it.