Sunday, May 24, 2009

Big Boy Ben's First Haircut

I have been fighting it for a while.
And I probably could have let it go for a while yet.
But, still, with Ben's baby hair starting to lay over the collar on his church shirt and the top being noticeably longer than the sides...it was time.

One evening, I told JC that we were going to be giving the kids haircuts.
"All of them??" (aware of my hesitation in ridding Ben of his baby locks)
"All of them."

Here are some pictures of Ben perched on our bathroom counter getting his first haircut!!!

Ready, set, go!
(He wanted JC to do it, not me.)

Getting excited...
Only the front is done, but Ben is loving the new look!
I mom-flirt with him a little to get him to let me finish it up...
But, no, he apparently prefers Dad's experience to mine.
And, apparently, he's not wrong in that...it turned out darling.

He's growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

are you sure he even HAS hair? lol. just kidding...kind of. :)