Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another Tent Episode...



What is this all about, you ask?
Well, last month, the kids and I mastered the tube tent. On a quiet Sunday, we decided it was time to use some family time to move to higher heights in our tent-settin-up careers. With JC's help (or...with very little of our help and...lots of his skill...), we got our six man tent set up in the playroom for...well, really for no reason other than to play in it. :) And, I suppose to further educate me on tent-setting-up. I really should ask JC if there is a better term for that.

The kids were so excited.
They ran around a lot.
They crawled around a lot.
Then, later, they had worn themselves out.
And they rested.

Ben actually fell asleep and the other two watched a movie through the tent door. It was cute.
Next time we set it up, perhaps I can help more! And then, maybe, just maybe, eventually attempt a family sleepover! 
Hey, we'll get to real camping eventually!

No comments: