Thursday, April 29, 2010

Brothers


One night, while getting bath-time ready to roll and enjoying the winding down of our day, I noticed the boys playing rather well together. I thought it was so cute. They were so peaceful and pleasant. It helped that they had their adorable new hats on.
I think it's funny that Ben always wears his backwards and James always wears his frontwards.
Especially because Mason always wore his backwards and JC always wears his frontwards.
Huh, just goes to show genetics isn't everything. :)

Here is some of their play:

Trains and trucks.
Boy stuff.

James was very proud of his big truck full of littler trucks and cars.

Ben was proud of his track-building expertise.


So handsome.

In fact, I will be darned if I don't have the two sweetest, handsomest little boys on the face of the planet.
Seriously.
(This could very well be a biased perspective but I am willing to bet the flock of teenage girls I have around this place in about twelve years will support my opinion. Heaven help us all.)

2 comments:

katilda said...

It'll be bethany's friends who love them. Secretly.

Word: whing. What someone with a spanish accent flies with. Their "whhhings."

Peterson Family said...

They are so cute!! I love their hats!

I enjoyed your previous post too, what a wonderful way to celebrate Easter. You are such a good Mommy! :) Oh, and don't beat yourself up about the kids getting sick, which (I would bet money on) has more to do with them attending church, nursery, and pre-school than their food!! I don't think I have seen better eaters in my life. :)