Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Sunday

One of the most fun things about having kids is getting to dress them up on holidays. I am sorry, yes, I do that. If I could, I would make all of them matching outfits myself at Easter, Christmas, Fourth of July, Valentine's Day...uh...St. Patrick's Day...and...uh...Memor...ial...Day.
So, anyway, Christmas is definitely the most fun and since I not only don't have the time or energy to make them myself, I don't even have the time or energy to dedicate to go shopping for them all myself, we may not have had them. Except, as it happens, my mom is always a step ahead of me and asked if I had her blessing to be in charge of Christmas outfits this year. Hmm...let me think...YES.
Here is the product of that, displayed for our camera as we were heading out the door for church. (whether we were on time or not is beside the point, yes?)

The boys
The girls.
Sweet Bethany.
Happy James.
Handsome (too short for his pants) Ben.
The crew.
Maybe next year, I'll start with something small like making the boys some ties the same color as Bethany's dress (already bought it on major clearance! Look at me, bargain shopping!). Or...just...hemming pants.

No comments: