Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Birthday for BONNIE BELLE!




Time for another (late) birthday post!!! And this one is for the newest member of our family, Miss Bonnie Jean! I know I used the above picture for Andrew's birthday post but...the selection is limited. Bonnie, next time we hang out, I'm bringing a camera! (But really, this is a pretty darn cute picture if you ask me. Couldn't get a bad picture of Bonnie if you TRIED. Gorgeous girl.)





So, anyway, a few months ago, the kids and I were discussing Andrew because he had a birthday coming up and (sorry, Andrew) whenever he comes up, the kids almost automatically ask about Bonnie! They answered all my questions about their uncle and then demanded to talk about his sweet wife. SO, this little question-and-answer session was a while ago but I take pretty good notes, so here it is...





ALL ABOUT BONNIE:


(by Bethany)





Bonnie's favorite color - purple!





Something that makes Bonnie happy - when I share





Something that makes Bonnie sad - birds (is this some fear you've confided in my three year old that none of us know about?



Bonnie's favorite food - spaghetti





Bonnie's least favorite food - when I throw up (and I quote directly...I don't know if she's referring to the time we were having a family dinner and all of hers came back up right onto her plate...unless you weren't there for that and I brought it up unnecessarily...my bad...)





Where Bonnie works - she doesn't work, she goes to school





What Bonnie learns about at school - noses (so THAT'S what a Communications major does!)





Who Bonnie married - Uncle Andrew!!!





Bonnie's favorite movie - the sheep dance movie (of course)





What Bethany likes about Bonnie - she loves me :)





Who else Bonnie loves - Shelby! Her sister!





What Bonnie likes to do - read books





Bonnie's hair color - green and blue





Bonnie's car - white





What scares Bonnie - snakes





Where Bonnie likes to go on vacation - I don't know...Mexico? (maybe she thinks that's where Andrew got her)





Bonnie's favorite animal - a monkey! Like James! He's a monkey-boy.





And one final word about Bonnie by Bethany...



I LOVE BONNIE!!!!


And that goes for all of us. :) You bring so much to our family and are such a joy for us all to know and love. We hope your birthday was GRAND.

No comments: