Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mothers' Day, 2008

Mothers' Day was a couple of weeks ago and since Bethany was born, I have taken pictures with the kids on our special day. :) I tried to find the old ones to post them too but that was before I had a digital camera and I would have to actually go LOOKING for them rather than clicking through files on the computer so...maybe next year I will be more organized and have access to the Mothers' Day Through The Years. :)
So, JC took some pictures of us that day...the more kids we have, the more pictures it takes to get one where everyone is looking at the camera with semi-intelligent looks on their faces...let alone a smile! Haha...so, here is the short version of our progression into a decent picture! I love it...
coaxing James into the picture...
Bethany, apparently adoring me, James being cute and Ben...uh...not sure...
Hey...I'll take it! :)

I like to get laughs out of things like this and make fun of us but truth be told...I love laughing at and cherishing (as much as I possibly can!) the quirks of having little ones! At times it may seem (probably depending on the kind of day I'm having) things are just so much more complicated and frustrating but there is just so much more JOY in everything when little ones are involved. Especially mine. :) (Hey, I think we're each allowed to be biased about our own kids...)

4 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Hey, we live in the same town!! :) What's your email? I can send you my number and we can set up a time to hangout and/or chat. I want to meet these adorable kids you have running around! :)

Pam Price said...

Oh, my little Mandy :) I LOVE YOU TOO!!! I don't blame you for getting teary eyed from my blog...I got teary-eyed just writing it! We will DEFINITELY have to meet up together before December :) And you are ALWAYS more than welcome to road trip it to Idaho! We are going to be living with Ryan's mom, and she might be buying a twin home (her on oneside, us in the home on the other side), so we would have extra rooms for visitors :) Happy Belated Mothers Day! I know you make a fabulous one, and your kids are so very blessed :) Love you.

Adam and Emily said...

So sweet! Oh and by the way...I love your hair... Also I am moved so I'll have to come over or you can come check out the new place either way we have to start our weight loss o-rama!!

Katie and Howard said...

Happy late mother's day!! Your kids are adorable! What a great tradition to take a picture each Mother's Day...I'll have to remember that.
I think you are the first person I have heard of that actually likes fondant!! I might have to make you a fondant cake!