Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rainy Days!

The kids had such fun this past week - - in most areas of the world, a rainy day equals a boring, stuck-inside day with many limitations. For us, here in Gilbert, it opens a whole world of opportunities! The concept of time slowly moving us toward another summer has me already hyperventilating a bit since THAT is when our many limitations set in! So, with the rain we got on and off this week, it was wonderful to be able to spend so much time enjoying it with the kids. Being Arizona toddlers, I could probably count on two hands the times they have each been outside in the rain; it is still a rather new concept! My favorite part was just watching them run around and enjoy themselves and have no worries of dehydration, heat exhaustion or sunburns. Their favorite part was discovering that when sidewalk chalk meets water it equals much brighter colors and a much bigger mess! Score! Here are some pictures of our fun times...



3 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

Looking at pictures of your kids makes me can't wait to have some of my own!!! Tell your dad Happy Birthday from me!

Contact Information said...

MISS MANDY!
I can't believe it. It is so great to hear from you and see how you and JC are doing. Your daughter looks so much like you. I can't believe that you have three kiddos already. They are to sweet! And yes my legs do go numb when I get scared even to this day. I seem to recall a combined birthday party that we had one year and if I recall correctly both or at least one of our husbands was there and neither of them were we dating. Interesting isn't it the way that things turn out. Anyway, keep in touch. Love,Alethia:)

Katie and Howard said...

I saw your blog through Emily's and I just have to say...oh, so cute!! You have a VERY cute family! Looks like you all are doing great...