Sunday, June 2, 2013

September 2011 - Daddy Daughter Party

I already did a September post but as I went to move on into October of 2011, I noticed that these pictures were about to go by the wayside! I don't have a whole lot of recollection about this...especially since I wasn't there...but I do remember they had it and it was the first Daddy Daughter Party that Bethany and JC ever went to! So, I couldn't let it go without documenting it!
Just a few cute pictures to have:

It was definitely a Fiesta of some sort!
Completely with a pinata, of course.

She found part of the pinata that broke off and kept it as a hat. For a really long time. I remember finding it in her room constantly for like, a year!


Ring around the rosy with friends! We have some blurriness but I believe next to Bethany is Mariah Shepherd, then around the circle, Bella Gutierrez, Mia Gutierrez, Lexy Caffall and Hannah Caffall.

Cute girl!

Even cuter. :)

It's always a treat when the kids get to have some Daddy time! Glad she got the chance on this day!

No comments: