Thursday, August 19, 2010

To Daddy, From Ben

Dear Daddy,
When you left this morning to go hunting for a few days, I knew I would really miss you. I love you so much and can't stand the thought of you being away. That is why I threw a fit of large proportions and refused to give you a hug and say goodbye. (That, and Mama didn't have the kind of snack I want. And...I'm two.)
After you were gone for a bit I started to feel badly for my behavior. So, I thought I would make things right.
First, to feel close to you, I took a big drink of your water from your Bubba Keg. Mama would rather I not be raised in a world where there are Bubba Kegs but...it's a losing battle.



After my thirst was quenched, I asked Mama to take a picture of me smiling big for you, sending my loves. (holding the snack I finally settled on)


I love you Daddy.
Happy hunting!

2 comments:

katilda said...

awww you're right, cutest ever!!

Word: vismona. Ramona's evil twin. Hey...remember that book about evil twins? Creeeepy

Kristyn said...

He is just too cute!