Monday, August 30, 2010

Neglect with a purpose...

So, I am falling quite behind here...something I never intend to do. So many times, as I'm going through my days, I think to myself, "I really want to write about this..." whether it be a thought process I am having, a fun moment with the kids, or an event.
Then...I don't.
But...it's mostly because I am busy deciphering those thoughts, enjoying the kids and the events.
And also because we have a lot going on around this ol' homestead.
All the moving around, and preparation for it, is happening this week. Yay!
So, for now, instead of worrying about when I will blog, I will officially sign off for a week or two. For some reason, declaring it on the world wide web makes me rest more easily. :)

When I come back, I will be doing more of that...hopefully.
And I will speak of birthdays, rainy days, and projects (hopefully) (mostly) completed.

Until then!

No comments: