Saturday, October 17, 2009

All is right . . .

It's late morning on a Saturday.


JC is up in the mountains for the day with a buddy, scouting for his upcoming deer hunt.

James is hovering over the 'guest bathroom' sink, cups of water gathered in his arms, splashes being made, pirate adventures being had in his imagination. (The rule is he can play with water as long as he keeps it all in the bathroom)

Ben is sitting at our piano, tapping out a lively tune that creates a symphony for his 2 yr old ears. And his mommy's.

I just put pumpkin bread in the oven...batter that was created, goo-ied, licked, and stirred by all four of us.

Bethany is bouncing around between the music room, the bathroom, the kitchen, now the office (since that is where I've parked myself for a few minutes) chattering away, bossing around, laughing and singing "Baptism" - her favorite song from this year's Primary Program.


It all makes me feel a little like this:


I just wanted to share.